If you live in New Hampshire, Wyoming, North Dakota, or Washington you will not be able to use this service to register to vote.

How does it work?
  • We prepare all voter registration forms needed to register in your state - pre-filled with your information you provide us.

  • We then mail the voter registration documents to you thru US Mail (postage paid Approx. 10 - 14 business days. This is only an estimate.). You must sign the documents you receive after carefully reading over the information to be sure it is correct.

  • Once you sign the legal document, you will place it in an envelope we provide you that is pre-addressed to the correct state department that will process your form.

  • You should receive a voter registration card in the mail from your state department within 4 to 6 weeks after mailing in your registration.

That is all there is to it. We ask for a small fee of $6.95 plus a $3.00 postage and handling fee to conduct these services for you. This fee covers the cost of paperwork, postage, technology, and material. No other fees will occur.


Who Can Use this Service
If you are a U.S. citizen who lives or has an address within the United States, you can use the application to:

  • Register to vote in your State,
  • Report a change of name to your voter registration office,
  • Report a change of address to your voter registration office, or
  • Register with a political party.

Please do not use this application if you live outside the United States and its territories and have no home (legal) address in this country, or if you are in the military stationed away from home. Use the Federal Postcard Application available to you from military bases, American embassies, or consular offices.

We are not affiliated with the
U.S. Government or any of its agencies.